Bible linking function

Important notes:
1. The whole scripture may be seen by clicking on the Bible references to read.

2. You may sign up to follow these devotions when new ones post. First, sign in with your gmail account at top right. Second, click the blue follow button in the column on the right.

3. To email Interlocking Ministries, send to interlockingdevotion@gmail.com

Friday, September 7, 2018

Jesus is Enough

Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 2 
Focus Verse:  " For I decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Jesus Christ, the one who was crucified." 1 Corinthians 2:2

Are you having financial trouble?
Are you sick and hurting?
Are you lonely?
Are you rejected?
Are you mourning?
Are you discouraged?
Are you depressed?
Are you anxious?
Are you troubled?
Can Jesus really be enough for you?

When you are going through your life, you will have troubles.  Do not be surprised because everyone will face life's trials, each in our own way.  We only need to reach out to him and talk with him. When we spend time in prayer and reading the Bible, we will find the help we need.

“My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior” 2 Samuel 22:3

Jesus said, "Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned: he has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24

"If Jesus is God in human flesh, revealing to us exactly what God is like...
If Jesus holds the highest position in the universe, and everything and everyone is subject to His authority...
If Jesus is greater that anyone or anything in the visible and invisible world...
If Jesus has a purpose that He is actively completing in the universe as well as in your own life...
Then HE IS ENOUGH!"  ~Anne Graham Lotz


No matter what life holds, no matter our trials of health, people that betray or disappoint, personal failure, or difficult finances, if we have JESUS, He is enough.  Decide today to seek him through the Word of God, through Christian discipleship and in prayer.

Thank God for Jesus.

Page Johnson
Interlocking Ministries 

Additional reading Romans 8:18-39

No comments:

Post a Comment